This tastefully refurbished property is located in the countryside of Montepulciano, around 10 km from the historic centre.
From the main road, remote controlled gates lead to an avenue of cypress trees which take you to the main entrance/reception.
The main buildng dates back to the Leopoldine era, more precisely 1878, and is divided over two floors.
-On the ground floor, there is an office and five apartments of varying size, all with independant heating, independant entrances and orignal features such as exposed brick vaulted ceilings and arches.
-On the first floor (accessed by a seperate staircase) there are two spacious apartments, with seperate entrances and completely independant of one another.
There are a further four buildings which make up the property:
-Laundry, water system and bathroom with shower (for the pool)
- Annex on two floors featuring dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms with private garden. (Independant heating and air contioning).Large function room with seperate entrance, large kitchen, bathroom, independant heating and air conditioning.
-Annex on two floors with dining room/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private garden. Independant heating and air conditioning.
The complex is surrounded by fencing and the land is made up of an orchard with variuos types of fruit trees, a vegetable garden, parking area, barbecue area and gazebos, swimming pool (12x6m) with walk in steps.
The property is ideally located for visiting the cities and towns of interest in the South of Tuscany.
Cortona 20 minutes
Lake Trasimeno 20 minutes
Assisi 1 hour
San Gimignano 1 hour 10 minutes.