This magnificent farmhouse, free on three sides and dating back to 1640, has been tastefully restored maintaining the style, character and charm of the classic Tuscan farmhouse.
It totals 525 sqm on two floors with mezzanines and basement cellar, also offering substantial volume with floor to ceiling measurements between 3.5 and 6 m in certain places.
The ground floor entrance leads into a spacious pantry area with original fireplace from the 1600s, wood burning oven, living area with large windows, two covered porticos leading out from the living area, storage room, bathroom and two mezzanined studios of around 50 sqm each.
The first floor offers 4 bedrooms, 2 ample walk-in changing areas and 2 bathrooms. An enormous cellar area is in the basement, with kitchen and ample cantina for wine storage, carved out of the rock.
The garden of around 1300 sqm is completely fenced and offers an automatic irrigation system as well as a small stone oven, barbecue and wooden storage huts.
The restoration was personally carried out by the current owner starting with the original doors and chestnut beams as well as the fireplace.
Everything has been done with the original materials where possible and with the flavor of the classic Tuscan farmhouse style.
Gas heating with wood burning oven, mains water with artesian well in the garden, adsl.
Ideal as a primary residence or holiday home with shops and services a short distance away.
Main distances Pisa 8km, Lucca 7km, nearest beach 8km, Viareggio 20km, Abetone ski resort 70km.