This beautiful Tuscan villa is located in the green heart of Tuscany, only 20 minutes away from Florence, Lucca, Pisa international airport and only 30 minutes from Viareggio coastline.
It seats in a dominant hillside position with breathtaking panoramic views over the lovely Tuscan hills and medieval "borghi" and it's surrounded by a wonderful and secluded 6 acre private estate of olive grove, orchard and forest.
The villa, a splendid 18th Century stone farmhouse, has been recently totally restored and converted into a luxury B&B / holiday home, with two independent dwellings
The main unit is composed of the following: on the Ground Floor entrance in a lounge/living room with fireplace, kitchen, bedroom with bathroom; on the First Floor there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ( one is equipped with a sauna)
The other unit is composed of entrance/living/dining room with fireplace, kitchen, on the First floor 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
The property comes with:
- a large cantina/garage that could be converted into a gym with local permission to build above 44 sqm of habitable space
- large panoramic pergola for "al fresco" meals with an adjacent "pizza" oven
- permission to build an additional covered pergola of approx. 22 sqm at the rear of the house
- 12X5 mt swimming pool with solarium and an outdoor coffee bar
- 22.000 sqm of land mainly composed of olive grove and woodland with a nice 1/2 mile long footpath
Utilities: mains water, LPG heating system, Wi Fi broadband connection, satellite dish
Main drive distances: Florence 20 mins, Pisa international airport 20 mins, Lucca 20 mins, Versilia coastline 30 mins.