This property consists of an old oil mill tastefully restored, free on three sides, covering a total surface of approx. 260 sqm. with annexes and land of about 6 hectares, located on hillside position in the renowned Valdera region, inland of Pisa province, with spectacular panorama over the typical Tuscan countryside.
The estate is subdivided as follows:
- main house on the first-top floor of approx. 160 sqm composed of wide lounge/living room with nice fireplace, fully equipped eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and open mezzanine areas over the tall ceilings with exposed chestnut beams.
- on the ground floor two independent one-bedroom apartments of about 50 sqm each. weekly rented to tourists; large laundry room with separate access and room with the original millstone.
The property comes with:
- annex with pergola used as agricultural machinery storage
- terraced land of about 6 hectares, composed of olive grove, fruit trees, woodland and ;
- 5x10 mt swimming pool amongst the olive trees, set on the highest area of the property with magnificient views, equipped with pump room and pergola of approx. 15 sqm
Possibility to build a dependance of approx. 50 sqm. opposite the main house.
Included in the sale licence to let the two apartments on the ground floor